PetroBase Pro Oil & Gas Management Software
Streamline every aspect of your operations with a business intelligence solution that’s custom-built for your company.
Get the PetroBase Pro Capabilities Overview
Find out more about the capabilities and features of PetroBase Pro and how our software can integrate all of your oil and gas data into one application!
PetroBase Pro is your complete oil and gas management software. It integrates economic, production and operational data in a single application for powerful analysis that empowers efficient solutions. It is custom-built for your company and is configured to work with existing systems including accounting software. Our intelligent production and lifting cost dashboards are visual and interactive.
Whether you have a few wells or thousands, PetroBase Pro is an affordable oil and gas data management tool that can make your business more efficient and profitable.
Enhanced Oil and Gas Data Management for Superior Business Performance
Oil & Gas operators are constantly faced with problems and not enough time to address them. Even though the playing field is always shifting, the fundamental goal has remained the same—optimize operations by reducing costs and improving recovery.
By integrating economic, production and operational data into one application, PetroBase Pro helps unearth inefficiencies and identify operational changes that can potentially save hundreds of thousands of dollars each year.
PetroBase Pro helps oil and gas companies:
- Save Time by Eliminating Duplication of Effort
- Easily Diagnose Operational Anomalies
- Identify Workovers
- Reduce New Employee Learning Curves
- Virtually Digitize Well Files by Using Record Set Attachments
- Ease Frustrations Associated With Not Being Able to Find Needed Information
Many clients immediately see a return on their investment—putting dollars back in their pocket—simply by loading their data into PetroBase Pro.
Business Intelligence to Inform Million-Dollar Decisions
In Oil & Gas, decisions can have million-dollar implications. PetroBase Pro’s combination of data types creates a single-source data management solution for powerful analysis. Operators can make informed decisions efficiently and with confidence.
Wellbore diagrams, production plots, lifting costs and more can be viewed easily through menu-driven forms and pull-down menus. Crucial data is readily available for quick effective decisions.
- Engineers have access to integrated expense, operational and production reports.
- Owners and managers can view dashboards or obtain snapshot overviews to get a company-wide perspective of field operations.
- Foremen have access to wellbore diagrams and history reports.
- Support staff can email progress reports with ease to partners and complete other administrative tasks. Operational reports that once took a week to prepare can be accomplished in a single click with PetroBase Pro.
Many activities that used to take considerable time can be performed in seconds. A task once requiring the collection of data from many sources can be performed effortlessly.
Centralized Data for Streamlined Operations
Using PetroBase Pro oil & gas software, information is shared organization-wide the moment it is loaded. Through remote connections, field personnel have access to all information, further strengthening the decision process. Information flows seamlessly from one part of the organization to the next, eliminating duplicate entry.
Managers, engineers, geologists, foremen and support staff share the same data to complete the task at hand.
Integrated Oil and Gas Data Management
PetroBase Pro oil and gas management software is designed as the primary database for completion reports, operational data, equipment, production volumes, and other oil and gas production resources.
- Drilling / Workover / Progress Reporting
- Historical Operating Records
- Wellbore Diagrams & Schematics
- Failure Tracking (Downhole & Surface)
- Chemical Treatments & Failure Analysis
- Engineering Lease Summaries
- Lease & Well Equipment Inventories
- Lease Lifting Cost Analysis
- Well Lifting Cost Analysis
- Summarized & Detailed Expense
- Chemical Cost Analysis
- Economic Profitability Analysis
- Cash Flow Projections
PetroBase Pro offers a variety of oil and gas production tools, as well as tools for oil and gas production forecasting and analysis.
- Production Plots
- Daily or Monthly Production Surveillance
- Salt Water Disposal and Injection Surveillance
- Production Statistics
- Decline Curve Analysis
- Gauges v. Sales Analysis
- Regulatory Filings
- Production Lease & Well Allocations
Gauge reports are electronically loaded with ease to capture information such as:
- Daily Oil & Gas Production
- Barrel Test
- Tank Runs
- SWD Volumes
In addition to Operations, who else can benefit from PetroBase Pro oil company software?
We’ve already covered the many benefits of PetroBase Pro for Operations. Now let’s cover how it can help other professionals throughout oil and gas companies be more efficient and effective in their roles.
Engineers have direct access to oil and gas production tools, accounting detail and well histories. This generates a complete analysis for effective and streamlined decisions.
- Direct Access to Well Histories, Production Data & Accounting Detail
- Quickly Perform Chemical & Failure Analysis With Ease
- Integrate All Operational Data Types Into a Single Source
- Streamline Operational Decisions
- Workovers, Failures & Pumper’s Comments May Be Posted To Production Plots
Geologists have access to all vital pieces of information that will benefit the development and exploration process.
- Review Completion Histories
- Quantify Cumulative & Current Producing Rates
- Perform Decline Curve Reservoir Analysis
- Export Proprietary Well & Production Data to Third Party Systems
Pumpers gain access to easy-to-understand daily gauge files. Our Pumper II package eliminates the emailing of multiple files and the use of templates. This saves time and reduces errors through the transfer of production and stock values.
- Save Time on Lease Reporting
- Access Simple Yet Intuitive Gauge Sheets
- Automatically Generate a New Month’s Gauge Sheet
- Eliminate Emailing Gauge Sheets to Operators
Foremen get easy-to-use tools to share information and collaborate with office personnel. Historical operating reports, wellbore diagrams and failure analysis save time and eliminate duplicate efforts. Access to lifting costs information strengthens decision making at the field level.
- Collaborate With Office Personnel to Support Field Decisions
- Observe Daily Production Values
- View Failure Analysis and Operational Histories
- Evaluate WellBore Diagrams / Schematics
Administrative personnel can save project management time by streamlining email reports to partners and eliminating duplicate data entry. Production and additional vital data are loaded electronically from Pumper II. Regulatory filings can be performed effortlessly.
- Eliminate Duplicate Data Entry & Save Valuable Time
- Electronically Load Accounting Data & Allocate Production
- Perform State Regulatory Filings Effortlessly
- Email Reports to Partners Including Their Interest
Field personnel can share real time operation information such as well tests and fluid levels. Pulling unit operators have direct access to the Down Report and more, allowing prioritization of daily activities.
- Prioritize Daily Activity With Failure & Down Reports
- Share Field Activity in Real Time
- Enter Field Data For Office Personnel With Ease
- View Production & Operational Histories
Ready to Get Started?